ONLINE GOLF LESSONS
Practice at your own pace with Rob and Steve.
Lockdown has allowed us to create new ways to practice and coach, and our simple, do and review, video lessons have proved really popular and a great way to fine tune your game at home or from the range or golf course.
EASY AS 1-2-3
PURCHASE ONE OF OUR LESSON PACKAGES
EMAIL YOUR FRONT & SIDE VIDEOS
WE DO OUR ANALYSIS & RETURN YOUR RESULTS
Setting Up To Send & Receive Video
SET UP YOUR CAMERA
What you’ll need?
• A mobile phone with a camera or a digital camera
• A tripod and mount or a friend to hold the camera
• Enough room to swing a golf club and set up camera positions
Please take one video from face on and one video from down the line.
Please film with your camera still, no slow motion videos and keep to less than 10 seconds per video.
Set up the face on camera
• Have the camera pointing directly at the players front
• It should be at the same height as the navel
• Have it far enough away so the whole swing can be viewed
Set up the down the line camera (side view)
• Have the camera pointing in the direction of the golf shot
• Point it so it’s in line with the hands. This includes the camera being at the same height as the hands.
• Have it far enough away so the whole swing can be viewed.
RECORD YOUR VIDEOS
Once you have the camera set up in the correct position, press the record button and take a video of your golf swing. Once you have two videos from different points of view.
SEND YOUR VIDEOS
Then send your recorded videos to the Professional taking your lesson as an attachment from your email account. Their email will be attached to your booking confirmation when you purchase.